You are just a few taps away from completing your simple classroom workflow!
- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class for which you want to grade assignments. The ꞌMy Inboxꞌ tab (towards the top left of the screen) will display the number of any new assignments that have been returned to you and the assignments themselves will appear on your screen. Don't forget! you can change the order of appearance on your screen to show ungraded assignments first by tapping on the current option towards the top left of the screen and changing it to your preferred choice.
- Tap on the assignment that you wish to grade.
- Use the tools at the top of the screen to review and grade the assignment. You can draw and write directly on the screen, add notes for yourself or for the student and add the assignment to the studentꞌs showcase portfolio. Don't forget! you can save and return to grading an assignment as many times as you like before returning it to the student by tapping on ꞌSaveꞌ (green button in the top right of the screen). Please note that pressing the back arrow (button in the top left of the screen) will lose any changes that you have made.
- To finalize or save for now, tap on ꞌSaveꞌ (green button in the top right of the screen). Don't forget! you must give an assignment a grade in order to finalize the grading process. Either select from the 'Grade' tab or use the option to Quick Grade the work.
YOU'RE DONE! Now all that remains is submit the graded work back to your students and then lather, rinse, repeat!