No, for security purposes you must contact Handouts in order to have a student account permanently deleted. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the username for the account in question and which system (Android/iOS) the account is registered on.
However, remember that you can delete a student from a class by following these steps:
- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class from which you want to delete the student.
- Tap on 'Students' (tab towards the top right of the screen).
- Tap on the student you wish to delete.
- Tap on 'Edit student' *(top right of the screen).
- Tap on 'Delete this student'.
- Tap on 'Delete' when prompted.
And the student in question will magically disappear from your class!