Yes! If a student's username is not their email, you as their teacher can reset their password.
- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class to which the student belongs.
- Tap on 'Students' (tab towards the top right of the screen).
- Tap on the student in question.
- Tap on 'Edit student' (top right of the screen)
- Tap on 'Edit profile'.
- Enter the a password.
- Tap on 'Save' (top right of the command box)
Don't forget to give the student their new password!
Don't forget! if a student's username is their email, they can reset their password themselves by simply opening Handouts and tapping on 'Forgot password?' on the student log in. They can then enter their email address and we'll send them an email with a link to reset their password.