- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class for which you want to create the assignment.
- Tap on ꞌHandoutsꞌ (centre tab towards the top of the screen).
- Tap on ꞌ+Add Newꞌ (towards the top left of the screen).
- Enter a name for the new assignment (entering a unit or tag is optional).
- Tap on ꞌAdd new pageꞌ and select an option. The page can be a new or existing picture of a paper handout, or you can choose to import a pdf file or jpg from Dropbox, Google Drive (Android only) or iCloud Drive (iOS only). Don't forget! you can add multiple pages to an assignment.
- Tap on ꞌSaveꞌ (blue button in the top right of the screen).
Please be patient while your assignment is being uploaded! You can then send out your assignment!
Don't forget! you can go back and change the name, unit and tag(s) for an assignment - as well as adding new pages to it - at any time in the future by simply tapping on the class in question.