Sometimes a little nudge is all it takes, so we've developed a handy option for you to remind a student when an assignment is overdue:
- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class for which you want want to retrieve the assignment.
- Tap on ꞌStudentsꞌ (tab towards the top right of the screen).
- Tap on the student who you want to remind about the assignment.
- Tap on the assignment you want to remind them about. Don't forget! you can find this more easily by opting to view by Uncollected assignments towards the top right of the screen.
- Tap on 'Remind' and confirm when prompted.
A yellow dot will now appear in the assignment's thumbnail which will also show on the student's side.