iPad Version 2+
Go paperless in just a few simple steps!
- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class for which you want to create the assignment.
- Tap on ꞌDocumentsꞌ. (Third icon from the left)
- Tap on ꞌ+Add a documentꞌ (bottom centre of the screen).
- Select the source from which you want to add the file. The file can be a new or existing picture of a paper handout (Camera/Library). If you have Handouts Pro you can choose to import a pdf or jpg file from Dropbox, Google Drive or iCloud Drive (iOS only). Don't forget! you can add, remove, crop and rotate pages.
- Once you've added the file/s you want, give your doc a name (entering a unit or tag is optional).
- Tap on ꞌSaveꞌ (top right of the screen).
Please be patient while your assignment is being uploaded!
Don't forget! you can go back and change the name, unit and tag(s) for an assignment - as well as adding, removing and editing pages - at any time in the future by simply tapping on the page in question.
You are now ready to take on the penultimate step: sending out your first assignment.