iPad VERSION 2+
Sending an assignment takes just a few taps!
- Open Handouts and log in as a teacher.
- Tap on the class for which you want want to distribute the assignment.
- Tap on ꞌDocumentsꞌ (centre tab towards the top of the screen).
- Tap on ꞌSelect to Distributeꞌ (blue button towards the top right of the screen).
- Select whether to distribute the assignment to the entire class or individual students. Select a due date (optional), specify whether the assignment is Extra Credit, Homework, Classwork, or another category of your choosing, and specify whether to distribute the assignment now or at a later time/date.
- Select a grade scale.(HANDOUTS PRO FEATURE)
- Add written or recorded instructions (RECORDED CUES ARE HANDOUTS PRO FEATURE).
- Tap on the assignment you want to distribute.
- Tap on ꞌSendꞌ (top right of the screen).
Your assignment is now magically finding its way through the ether to your students! All you have to do is sit back, relax and wait for your students to return their completed assignments to you so that you can master the final phase in your simple classroom workflow: grading and giving feedback.
Don't forget! if you want to see what an assignment will look like to your students, you can always try a practice run by creating a fictitious student account.